Support Purple Star Veterans & Families
Your generous donation will be used to directly assist veterans and their families by helping PSVF continue our existing programs, and realize those under development.
Donate to Purple Star Families and Veterans
To Donate Online by
To make a donation by Check:
Please make checks payable to:
Veterans and Families Foundation / Purple Star
5042 Wilshire Blvd, #32196
Los Angeles, CA 90036
For more information please contact:
PSVF Executive Director
Purple Star Veterans and Families is an all-volunteer 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization EIN # 20-2888521
Your generous donation will be used to directly assist veterans and their families in the following program areas:
Current Available Offerings:
- Growing National Network of Veteran Mentoring Organizations – Help us build the first-ever national network of Veteran mentoring organizations.
- Veteran Peer Advisors – Providing accessible, immediate assistance with locating emergency and community resources and help veterans develop a Transition & Action Plan.
- Transition Tools & Resources – A suite of tools and resources, including a personal development approach that that Peer Advisors use to help veterans navigate the trials of transition from military service, and help them answer three important questions: Who Are You? Where Are You? Where Do You Want to Go From Here?
- Mentor Training & Development – Training for a growing network of peer mentoring organizations to help them develop highly effective peer mentors.
Learn More About What We Do
Explore our current program offers and learn more about what we do.
- Online Private Groups – Confidential, invitation only private groups to create a lifeline for Veterans, and a platform for immediate and extended family members and friends to keep in close contact through the trials and successes of homecoming and transition from military to civilian life.
- Veteran Peer Advisors – Expansion of the national network of Purple Star Veteran Peer Advisors.
- Facto, Mason, Beckius Fund – this fund will provide access to mental health counseling and select training and support programs for veterans and family members in need.
- Peer Support Mentorship Training & Development – for veterans, family, community members, and other veteran mentoring organizations.
- PurpleStarFamilies.org Development – An innovative and resource-rich site for families of Veterans.
- Building National Awareness – Via blog content and articles, social media campaigns, and a signature drive for the PSVF National Petition to the President; our goal is to inspire changes in policy and programs for early intervention to more effectively support veterans in transition, easing the challenges of homecoming and re-integration.
- Veteran and Family Member-Centered Research and Advocacy – research that helps to identify evidence-based best practices in the following areas:
- Veteran combat-related stress and post traumatic injuries
- Preparing family members for homecoming and re-integration by identifying comprehensive and readily available transition resources before they welcome their Veterans home
- Preparing Veterans and family members for the military-civilian transition
- Supporting the mental health care of both active duty service members and Veterans, to include research concerning methods of access to assistance before, during, and after separation from military service with attention to suicide prevention